Terms & Conditions
- “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
- “Property” means Karri Mia Bungalows, Studios and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
- “Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
- “Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on the departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
- You must notify Management of your expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 30 days before arrival.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedures will be as follows: check-in between 2-6pm and check-out no later than 10am, picking keys up from reception and dropping them off either to reception or leaving them in the key box, unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
- A deposit of one night’s stay must be received within 2 weeks after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit has been received.
- Payment in full must be paid on or before arrival. During the Christmas/New Year period we require the full amount to be paid at least 2 weeks before arrival.
- Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or Cash.
- Our bank details will be provided on request.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0427 671 365 or email email@example.com.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to secure your booking. If you cancel this booking 30 days prior to your stay, the deposit will be non-refundable. If you cancel outside of the 30 days, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged out of the deposit and the remaining amount of the deposit will be refunded.
- Should you be eligible for a refund, you will be required to provide bank account details (BSB and Account Number) in order to deposit your refund.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
- An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
- We have a minimum night’s stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum night’s stay policy.
- A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking
- Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests beyond those declared.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- We provide accommodation for parties and functions held only at Southern End Restaurant, unless advised and approved by Management prior to the function. Guests remain responsible for persons attending. We require no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others and all noise to cease by 11pm.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, repairs etc.
LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included. Any linen damaged or not left in the rooms upon departure will be charged.
- Cleaning and linen change usually occurs every 5 days. If you request cleaning to be done more often, an additional cost will be charged.
- Pets are permitted on the Property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets within the Property. Any evidence of pet hair on the furniture or beds may incur extra cleaning fees. We require a pet bond of $150 on arrival. Guests are required to provide us with their credit card details and sign the bond form and agree to the money being taken if necessary. Guests will be held responsible for any damage that their pet causes, or any cleaning by professional cleaners to remove pet hair from furniture and carpets. It is our policy that all pets have up to date vaccinations and have been treated appropriately for fleas. You need to agree with the following:
- Pets are not under any circumstances allowed on the furniture or beds
- Please keep dogs on a lead at all times when on the grounds
- Please pick up and dispose of all dog droppings appropriately
- Please do not leave your pet unattended as it may cause them and neighbours distress
- Pets are to be of a quiet nature and it is the Owner’s responsibility to keep noise at a minimum at all times. Constant barking/howling is not acceptable.
- We are unable to accept female dogs on “heat”.
- Beyond this, Management take no responsibility in the health, happiness and wellbeing of your pet
For guest’s convenience, we retain your credit card details for the bond. These details will be destroyed 7 days after your departure. If we find the need to charge for damage or cleaning we will email you with the details.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable rules outlined in this document and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and the quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. We may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay overnight in the Property. If any other guests stay extra charges shall apply, or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you may be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and front door is to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
- Smoking is permitted out of doors, and strictly NO smoking is allowed within the Property.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so that Management has the opportunity to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the Property.